DHEA has a lot to offer beyond building muscle.
- DHEA goes far beyond improving someone's body composition, it also helps improve bone density, heart health, controls cholesterol levels, fights fatigue, and improves important production of sex hormones like testosterone and estrogen.
- Every decade after age 30, DHEA decreases rapidly.
- Benefits of DHEA ( Dehydroepiandrosterone ), may include:
- Lowers inflammation, improves hormone balance, mood disorders, and fatigue.
- Improves bone density and muscle mass.
- Protects against depression, cognitive decline, and mood swings.
- Aids in weight loss and building muscle mass
- Improves heart health and lowers diabetes risk. Improves blood vessel function.
- Decreases sexual dysfunction and can improve libido and menopausal symptoms.