Berberine is a revered plant alkaloid with numerous health benefits.
- Berberine is a plant alkaloid that may help treat diabetes and digestive problems.
- Lowers high cholesterol.
- Combats Obesity as a potent lipid-lowering compound.
- Berberine has seen promising results to support further scientific exploration and development of the therapeutic potential of this alkaloid against neurodegenerative diseases.
- Treating SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth)
- Supports Heart Health with the ability to help keep blood sugar levels and obesity in check. In research published by the University of Maryland Medical Center, people who took berberine for eight weeks had better heart function and were better able to exercise than those who took a placebo. The cardiovascular effects of berberine also suggest its possible clinical usefulness in the treatment of arrhythmias.