Vinpocetine is a biosynthetic nootropic that acts as both a brain booster and neuroprotectant. It's known for enhancing cognition, sharpening memory, and even improving mood, and it's safe and well-tolerated.
Vinpocetine is a prescription drug to treat memory impairment in Europe.
- Vinpocetine is a unique supplement that may enhance memory, mood, and cognition. It may improve cerebral blood flow and circulation, increase the absorption of oxygen and nutrients, boost the production of crucial neurotransmitters, and act as an antioxidant, protecting the brain from the negative effects of stress, environmental toxins, and the aging process.
- A semisynthetic derivative of the Periwinkle plant, vinpocetine was first isolated in Hungary in 1975. It has been mass produced there as a prescription drug since 1978 and is used throughout Eastern Europe as a treatment for cerebrovascular disorders and age-related memory impairment. It is not regulated as a pharmaceutical in the US, where it is sold as a dietary supplement.
- Vinpocetine benefits may include:
- Memory Improvement.
- Better focus and concentration.
- Faster learning and better mental clarity.
- Mood Enhancement.