- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), is a naturally occurring free fatty acid found mainly in meat and dairy products, in small amounts. Our CLA is derived from Safflower seeds.
- CLA is research proven to build muscle, reduce body fat, and induce an optimum cellular environment for improved health.
CLA is a nutrient that helps regulate energy retention and metabolism.
- Not only has CLA been shown to increase muscle mass while reducing body fat, studies have also shown remarkable anti-catabolic, antioxidant, immune enhancement, and dramatic cholesterol reducing effects.
- Michael Pariza, director of the Food Research Institute at the University of Wisconsin said, "A growing body of data indicates that CLA is a newly recognized nutrient that functions to regulate energy retention and metabolism."
- To the athlete looking to add more muscle and drop body fat, CLA is a unique discovery that may help accomplish this feat easier and faster, while having positive effects on your immune function and antioxidant status, as well as cholesterol-lowering effects.