- Taking vitamins and minerals in their correct balance is vital to the proper functioning of all vitamins.
- We feel the synergy of Triple Strength Supreme B-Complex 150 gives you the proper balance your body needs.
- If your lacking energy you need to give this a try!
If lacking in vitamin B, give Triple Strength B Complex a try and feel the difference.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCL) is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fat, and protein.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) is needed to break down proteins into amino acids, fats, and carbohydrates in the form of glucose. This helps convert nutrients from food into usable bodily energy that helps maintain a healthy metabolism.
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as niacinamide) is important for general good health. It can improve cholesterol levels and lower cardiovascular risks.
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine) is used by the body every single day since it plays a part in such major functions including movement, memory, energy expenditure, and blood flow.
- Folic Acid: acts by helping the body produce and maintain new cells. In particular, red blood cell formation is dependent upon adequate levels of this vitamin. Folic acid deficiency is a known cause of anemia in both adults and children.
- B-12 ( as cyanocobalamin) is a water-soluble vitamin that is involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body: it is a cofactor in DNA synthesis and in both fatty acid and amino acid metabolism. It also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak.
- Biotin ( as d-biotin) is one of the B complex vitamins that help the body convert food to energy.
- Pantothenic Acid (B-5) (as d-calcium pantothenate) There are many health benefits of B-5 including a healthy heart, lower stress levels, and skin and hair care.
- Choline Bitartrate; is important in functioning in a structural integrity and signaling roles for cell membranes. It improves the absorption rate within the human body.
- Inositol: is technically a rearranged form of glucose, which means it is a natural sugar. This simple carbohydrate is quickly broken down to be used as an energy source in the body.
- Paba: (Para-aminobenzoic acid) is an amino acid that is part of folic acid found in B-complex vitamins.