- Phosphatidylserine ( PS ) is present in every single human cell. PS has many vital functions throughout the body's tissues and organs, but most importantly its a key building block for the billions of cells in your brain.
- Phosphatidylserine Memory Ultimate also includes 200mg of Gingko Biloba, 150mg Gotu Kola, 100mg Rosemary, and 50mg DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitrate).
- CAUTION: Do not use if on blood thinners.
Phosphatidylserine is a key building block for the billions of cells in your brain.
- Benefits of Phosphatidylserine ( PS) :
- May improve symptoms of Alzheimer's disease by increasing levels of brain chemicals involved with memory and improve brain cell communication.
- May aid in the slowdown of age-related cognitive decline.
- May combat depression.
- May Improve Parkinson's disease symptoms.
- May aid in ADHD symptoms.
- In multiple studies, PS may enhance athletic performance. PS has been shown to decrease muscle damage while improving endocrine response to exercise-induced bodily stress.
- Gingko Biloba benefits may include increased blood flow to the brain which helps with memory loss, headache, ringing in the ears, vertigo, dizziness, difficulty concentrating, mood disturbances, and hearing disorders.
- Gotu Kola may help to fight fatigue, anxiety, depression, psychiatric disorders, and improving memory and intelligence. Other uses may include circulation problems, including varicose veins and blood clots in the legs.
- Rosemary Benefits may include improving digestion, enhancing memory and concentration, neurological protection, and preventing brain aging.
- DMAE may help obtain positive results in the treatment of a variety of cognitive and disruptive disorders, including ADHD and memory lapses. DMAE is used in skin care products and may help treat sagging skin and age spots.