- It is well recognized that omega-3 from fish oil has distinct health benefits for inflammation and cardiovascular risks.
- Now, research into a little-known fat called omega-7 suggests potent new positive health effects.
Omega 7 is an immune boosting, free radical fighting potent antioxidant.
- Recently, researchers have discovered that omega-7 (palmitoleic acid) has positive health effects.
- Omega-7 switches on fundamental energy-regulating systems that create a metabolically youthful milieu, resulting in greater fat and sugar burning and less storage of these molecules.
- A landmark human study now demonstrates that a small daily dose of omega-7 functions as a lipokine, a signaling molecule capable of shutting down inflammation and promoting normalization of lipid profiles, resulting in a net reduction of cardiovascular and diabetes risk.
- May reduce inflammation.
- May lower triglycerides and LDL cholesterol while increasing HDL cholesterol
- May regulate fat production within cells and encourage fat burning.
- May increase the body's resilience to environmental toxins and stress.
- May protect the cardiovascular system while improving blood sugar and reducing insulin resistance.