- Resveratrol is a bioflavonoid antioxidant found in certain plants, foods, and drinks that are known to halt the effects of aging. Our resveratrol is extracted from a plant called Polygonum Cuspidatum Root, (Japanese Knotweed). One common stilbene found in Japanese Knotweed is Resveratrol. Resveratrol has two isomers, Cis and Trans, with Trans being the most abundant. Read our long description for details.
Resveratrol and Nature's Pinnacle to help with your heart, brain, and waistline.
- Many studies have been done on the benefits of an amazing plant called Polygonum Cuspidatum or Japanese Knotweed.
- One common polyphenolic compound found in Japanese Knotweed is Resveratrol. Resveratrol has two isomers, Cis and Trans, with Trans being the most abundant. Trans-resveratrol has amazing benefits while Cis has no known benefit.
- Japanese Knotweed extract also produces polydatin, a glucoside form of resveratrol which has been shown to lower lipid composition in the blood.
- Another component of Japanese Knotweed Extract is Emodin, which has been shown to selectively inhibit casein Kinase II by working as a competitive inhibitor against ATP.
- There are several choices of Resveratrol available, we feel Japanese Knotweed to be an excellent source.
- There are many studies of Japanese Knotweed both past and ongoing with numerous benefits and minimal side effects.
- We're confident you'll notice a difference and if not, we do offer a money back guarantee.
- Benefits of Resveratrol:
- May help with free radical damage (age-related diseases), and blood flow).
- May help with Insulin levels and weight control.
- May help with obesity and diabetes.